Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!

So, you're all probably not wondering, where the hell have I been this whole time?

Well, I got hacked. I know who it was by, but don't have a clue of their intentions. I just finally got it back, which Is great.
One thing I just gotta tell you, Google is WAYYYY more advanced and WAYYYY more fast than hotmain. (Yeah, my hotmail got hacked too.)

"Then why did it take SOOO long?"
Well, I was being lazy, and didn't actually try to get my account back till today. :P

BUT, I am back! Let my Raine of EVIL resume!!!

5 comments:

lovebloggin said...

damn that sucks. glad to have you back!

MRanthrope said...

welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging.

Unknown said...

I picture you saying "MUWAHAHAHAHA"
hardupgamer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You're back to playing those ridiculous games, aintcha? I cannot prevent you from 'Burning Withe Devil' (-Whitesnake), yet, dont say I didnt warn you at the General Judgement. Know what I'd do as quick as you can? Receive repentence and enroll in the RCIA which resumes this September. Got Jesus? God bless

Unknown said...

You're back to playing those ridiculous games, aintcha? I cannot prevent you from 'Burning Withe Devil' (-Whitesnake), yet, dont say I didnt warn you at the General Judgement. Know what I'd do as quick as you can? Receive repentence and enroll in the RCIA which resumes this September. Got Jesus? God bless

Post a Comment